If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on
our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I’m not trying to brag or anything, but people compliment me literally every time when they try steaks and hamburgers I cook. Seriously… every single time. My salmon and tuna steaks are also always cooked perfectly. And my chicken? Everyone tells me they can’t get enough. I’m definitely no professional chef — not even close. In fact, I wouldn’t even call myself an amateur chef and I’m not particularly fond of cooking in general, so it has nothing to do with enthusiasm. I just know a simple trick that takes all the guesswork out of cooking meats and fish to the perfect temperature every single time, without fail.
The key is finding the right tool for the job, and all you need to cook meats and fish to the perfect temperature each and every time is one simple device that’s available with a deep discount right now at Amazon.
Today’s Top Deal Get hands-free Alexa in your car for $19.99 with this crazy Amazon sale! List Price:$44.99 Price:$19.99 You Save:$25.00 (56%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
If I’m not a whiz in the kitchen, how do I cook my dishes perfectly every single time? Well, I just found a little gadget that makes it almost impossible to cook anything but perfect steak and other meats. It’s called the ThermoPro TP25H2 Long-Range Bluetooth Meat Thermometer, and it’s one of the best purchases I have ever made.
All you do is pop a probe into your food before you put it on the grill or in the pan. It stays in place the entire time you cook. The gadget connects wirelessly to your smartphone and relays internal temperature readings in real-time. Then your phone alerts you when it reaches the target temp so you can stop cooking. How brilliant is that?!
There are plenty of similar products out there, but this one is particularly popular for a few reasons. Apart from the long-range connectivity that works at a distance of up to 500 feet and other nifty features, it costs much less than most rivals thanks to a retail price of just $40. You’ll receive the ThermoPro TP25H2 itself along with two temperature sensors that run into your grill or onto your pan if you’re using a cooktop. Or, if you want to save a few bucks, you can get the version that connects wirelessly to a dedicated temperature monitor instead of your smartphone for just $36.99. At that price, you really can’t go wrong!
ThermoPro 500ft Long Range Bluetooth Meat Thermometer Wireless Grill Thermometer with Dual Prob… Price:$39.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
ThermoPro TP08S Wireless Digital Meat Thermometer for Grilling Smoker BBQ Grill Oven Thermomete… List Price:$39.99 Price:$36.99 You Save:$3.00 (8%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the key takeaways:
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology and a smart design combine to allow the ThermoPro TP25H2 Long-Range Bluetooth Meat Thermometer to connect to your smartphone at a distance of up to 500 feet away
- Never miss an alert whether you’re standing next to your grill or you’re on the other side of the house
- The free ThermoPro app is easy to use for beginners or for seasoned professionals
- Just set a custom target temperature, use a preset USDA temperature, or configure a timer, and the app does the rest
- You can also monitor your food’s internal temperature in real-time in the app
- Get alerts when your food reaches the target temperature or set a re-temp alarm to ensure you remove your food from the heat at the exact right time
- ThermoPro’s probes have an operating temperature range of 15.8℉ to 572℉ and are accurate to within 1.8°F
- The rechargeable battery lasts for up to 8 months between charges
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.