Dublin, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Payment Gateway Market (2020-2025) by Type, Enterprise Size, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Payment Gateway Market is estimated to be USD 17.64 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 35.11 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.76%.
Key factors such as the increasing number of internet users and the rapid adoption of online modes of payment among the customers are primarily driving the growth of the market. Similarly, the availability of multiple digital payment options such as e-wallets, card payments, cryptocurrencies, etc. is further advancing the growth of the market.
However, factors such as rising cases of cyber-attacks with data breaches and hacking are likely to restrain the market growth. Moreover, technical issues related to the payment gateways are some key challenges in the market.
- Verifone has collaborated with Ezetap to enable merchant partners with faster digital in-store payment processing and online acceptance of payments.- 13th March 2018
- BitPay has come up with mass payout services with its BitSen Services. These services allow crypto payments anywhere in the world at any part of the day and time. 12th November 2020
- Adyens N.V.
- Amazon Payments Inc.
- Authorize.Net (Visa Inc)
- Bitpay, Inc.
- Braintree (PayPal)
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- PayU Group
- Stripe Inc.
- Verifone Holdings Inc.
- Wepay, Inc. (JP Morgan Chase)
- NetSkope Inc.
- Skyhigh Networks, Inc.(McAfee)
- CloudLock LLC (Cisco)
- Zscaler, Inc.
- Adallom, Inc. (Microsoft)
- Bitglass, Inc.
- CipherCloud Inc. (Lookout)
- Protegrity USA, Inc.
- Cardstream Limited
- CCBill, LLC
- GoCardless Ltd
- Ingenico Group (Worldline)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Payment Gateway Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Rapid adoption of the online methods of payment
18.104.22.168 High number of smartphone users
22.214.171.124 Rise in multiple digital payment options
126.96.36.199 Rising cases of cyber attacks
188.8.131.52 Use of cash based transactions
184.108.40.206 Growth in e-commerce transactions
220.127.116.11 Growth in loyalty based marketing attached to digital payments
18.104.22.168 Advancements in payment gateway solutions
22.214.171.124 Technical issues
126.96.36.199 Compliances to security standards
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Payment Gateway Market, By Type
7 Global Payment Gateway Market, By Enterprise Size
7.2 Large Enterprises
7.3 Small & Medium Enterprises
8 Global Payment Gateway Market, By End User
8.3 Media & Entertainment
8.4 Retail & E-commerce
8.5 Travel & Hospitality
9 Global Payment Gateway Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xeex1x